This Product User Guide is the authoritative source of information about the Manuva Board. Please read it carefully and follow all of the instructions.
Failure to read this Product User Guide and follow all instructions and product warnings may result in serious injury, death, or property damage.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Consult your physician before using the Manuva Board. Fitness training can result in serious injury or death. Your physician’s advice is essential if you are taking any medications that may affect things such as your heart rate, blood pressure, alertness, breathing or cholesterol level.
2. Do not overexert yourself whilst using the Manuva Board. If you experience any issues such as pain, tightness in your chest, an irregular heartbeat, dizziness, nausea, or shortness of breath, stop exercising immediately and consult your physician before using The Manuva Board again.
3. Warm up and cool down before and after using the Manuva Board.
4. Before each use, visually inspect the Manuva Board. Never use the equipment if it is damaged or not working correctly. Do not use the Manuva Board unless you have installed it correctly. Failure to adhere to this may result in serious injury, death, or property damage. Please refer to the ‘Quick Start Guide’ for more information.
5. Use the Manuva Board only for its intended use as described by the manufacturer.Do not modify the Manuva Board or use attachments that have not been provided or recommended by the manufacturer.
6. The maximum load capacity of 125 kgs / 275 lbs must not be exceeded under any circumstances.
7. Ensure there is adequate clearance space on all sides of the Manuva Board. It is vital to keep children, pets, furniture, and other objects out of the way whilst using the Manuva Board to avoid unnecessary contact. Do not use the Manuva Board near stairs.
8. Perform all pull-ups and body weight hangs in a straight and vertical posture with smooth and slow movements. Do not make any swinging or jerking movements of the body. Do not jump up to grab the Manuva Board as this could pull it from the doorway.
9. The Manuva Board is not for use by children. Ensure the Manuva Board is kept out of reach of children when not in use.
10. Only one person at a time should use the Manuva Board. It is not designed or intended for use by more than one person at the same time.
11. Do not store the Manuva Board in direct sunlight, near a direct heat source, or outside.
12. The Manuva Board is designed and constructed for personal use or household use only. The Manuva Board should not be used in commercial settings.
The size, shape, strength and material of a door frame’s architrave can vary greatly.
Do not install the Manuva Board on damaged or weak architraves.
Do not use the Manuva Board on architraves made of plastic or composite materials. We recommend using it only on a wooden architrave that was professionally built or installed and that adheres to modern building standards.
Do not continue to use the Manuva Board if it is causing damage to your architrave. In this event, you must contact the manufacturer immediately.
It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the strength of their door frame and architrave before use. Manuva Climbing Ltd. assumes no responsibility or liability for any accidents, injuries, deaths, losses, damage to property or any other claims resulting from the use or installation of the Manuva Board or any other Manuva Climbing Ltd.products, accessories or parts.
After installation of the Manuva Board, it is the user’s responsibility to check and ensure that it has been properly installed and can support your full weight before beginning exercise.
Do not use the Manuva Board if you are concerned your anticipated or chosen installation location does not meet the required criteria.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.